tel. +31 (0)76 7370198
fax. +31 (0)76 5714785
Stockmann Automatisering is a automation and IT company which
specializes in implementation and maintenance of Open Source Software (OSS) and
Linux/UNIX based solutions. This varies from simple office automation to
dedicated server solutions.
- Backup, recovery and reinstallation of your PC/Laptop and of course
- Office Automation using Samba, Web Email, Openoffice.
- ADSL based intra/inter company network solutions.
- DNS (Domain Name Service) and
VPN (Virtual Private Network) solutions and its configuration.
- Migration of old networks to new.
- Data Recovery and backup solutions
- Secure email, anti-spam, anti-virus
solutions which do not require a personal/private mainframe solution.
- Migration of SCO OpenServer application software to Linux Server
based platforms: Xeon , Opteron, AMD64.
- Installation/Configuration of SCO OpenServer 5.0.x including your
application software as a VMWare Guest Operating Systeem on both
Windows 2000/2003 Server as Linux Platforms: Preferred choice is
Mandrakelinux 10.1 (Official) x86_64 on dual-Opteron or AMD64 hardware
in combination with
- (adjustments in) software in C, C++, PHP ..
- Design and packaging of software into custom (S)RPMS format.
Custom configuration, adjustments and changes on vanilla Linux
server/desktops in (S)RPM format.
Selling commodity software like standard shrink-wrapped boxes like Microsoft
does, is indeed not suited in a GPL model. However high quality closed source
software will never be download-able for free. Its all a matter of what
quality is offered for the dollar. And also the EULA is of importance. If a
large software corporation, no matter how powerful and huge, thinks it can
wave away all legal liabilities inside a EULA, GPL-ed software as a starting
point for a tailor made solution becomes attractive.
For more info read our mailing
|+31 (0)76 7370198
||+31 (0)76 5714785
9.00 - 18.00 h CET
|Visiting and postal address
||Druivenstraat 5-7, 4816 KB Breda |
|KvK Zuidwest-Nederland number (Chamber of Commerce)
||SNS 9013.15.168 |
||NL36 SNSB 0901 3151 68 |
support: RedHat, SuSE, Debian, Mandrake, SCO, Solaris
support: Intel, AMD, Sun, IBM Network: Cisco, 3COM, Nortel